CCA has made it possible for my son to get wonderful grades and scholarships to great high schools that I never in a million years thought I would be able to send him to.– Maria, Parent
When I visit our students who are now in high school, they have that same passion for college, even after they have left CCA.– Michelle Williams
We’d like to thank them for the opportunity to let our son go to this school. I don’t know how they found me, but I’m glad they did.– Bobby and Paula, Parents
The teachers do everything in their power to be responsible for the success of not only their students, but of the school, of the class, and of the grade.– Jason, Parent
These teachers are so upbeat. They make you feel very very welcome.– Bobby Cline and Paula Green
This school system is challenging. It pushes the boundaries of creativity and learning.– Jason, Parent
The administration supports the things that are important. They support the teachers, they are always focused on learning and getting kids as far as they can in 1 year, 2 years, 3 years.– Kathryn Anstaett
I have always expected Christopher to go far, but with the help of CCA, Christopher already has a plan. He has a plan and he’s in the 8th grade - and that’s amazing.– Maria, Mother
It’s a great school to attend. It’s a great place to work too, because everyone here has a passion and dedication.– Michelle Williams
The teachers care. They care about education, they make sure the kids get their work done, and they communicate with you.– Bobby and Paula, Parents
Fulfilling our mission is no easy task. It will require an extensive commitment of time, energy and financial resources.– Andrew Boy
I'm most proud of my grades. Since I've come here, I've been on the honor roll every single time.– Christopher, Student
For the staff, this is not just a job for them. They are really on a mission to change these childrens’ lives and impact the community.– Jason, Parent
I love the fact that the teachers hold her accountable for her homework, for her tests, for the syllabus. Everything is in order.– Jason, Parent
Join our team of passionate educators and leaders.
Imagine... you are changing lives and inspiring students
Imagine... you are a catalyst for a positive educational revolution
Imagine... you are achieving amazing results
Imagine yourself as a respected teacher at United Schools Network.
USN is selected as Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work in 2014!
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Enthusiastic about leading low-income students to achieve at their highest level
- Entrepreneurial self-starters who won't leave until the job is done
- Committed to improving curriculum and instruction and building a school-wide culture of achievement
- Powerful communicators who relate well with students, families, and colleagues
- Positively relentless about ensuring that all students persist in climbing the mountain to high school and college.
- A supportive school environment and leadership that values and rewards great teaching
- The opportunity to change lives where your contributions are appreciated every day
- A world-class team of colleagues and a school leadership team focused on passionate, dedicated, energetic, and effective teaching
- All of the tools that you need to teach effectively
- Extensive professional development focused on the craft of teaching
- A career path tailored to your professional and personal goals
- Medical and retirement benefits.
All interested applicants:
Please use the link below to review open positions and submit an application. http://www.applitrack.com/cca/onlineapp